Follow @officialanamika

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I Have a Dream

I Have a Dream

I have a dream, a vision, a crystal clear collision
With reality mixed in illusion
I have grounds. Occasionally I fly,
I hear the sounds when angels cry
I have a heart, a soul, an aim and a goal
I have left my longings covered in glitter on gold
I have no shame, no fame;
Crying out loud in vein.
You have a speech, a persona that can reach,
People and their families with different dreams than mine.

They say, pray sometimes betray
I have gone away, astray.
Love exists, only in dreams, my dreams
It’s ironic and delusional
It’s platonic and conventional
What do you have to say?
About my visions, different than others
I answer to none.
Be practical said the man to man
What’s the harm in letting me believe in what I can?

By Anamika Dutta ©

No comments:

Post a Comment