Follow @officialanamika

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Porcelain


Porcelain

Has it been a force of nature or the beginning of a triumph?
As if you had seen it coming beyond recognition!
Life has been an open book, unruled and unconquered
The pages remain non-influential and vibrant; although,
The paleness of it did fade away long ago.
The sparkle in your eyes was of the Sunshine.
The dullness it consisted all it may but your skin remains of Porcelain plain

Have you been the child of innocence or Karma?
You seemed all broken but calm, poor not uninteresting
You had all the patience inside your aura of wits and integrity.
I begged you not to go but you couldn’t stop the time,
Long would I have known we were meant to be apart!
I spent my days counting freckles on your face.
While it lasted, it seemed an unwilling fulfillment.
The dullness it consisted all it may but your skin remains of Porcelain plain

They say the beginning is always the hardest,
I found it quite natural and embracing
We had more time to make love and picture us together,
Than to leave and make a day’s living.
Towards the end I guess our filth grew and we stayed parted,
When I saw your closed eyes I saw that same sparkle..soon enough,
They took away your carcass with the imperfect Porcelain plain skin


By Anamika Dutta©

No comments:

Post a Comment