Follow @officialanamika

Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Reluctant Pupils

The Reluctant Pupils

Hello there, little buds, flowing with the wind
To those, reality don’t take a bite at
Fools, go chide create a new world with your bliss
Open your hearts & let your imagination run free
To those, who do not seek..!
Happy their souls are; filled with motifs of unknown dreams
They ask you? Do not answer, go & run free
Hide when they come to get you..
Cry your lungs out, have faith in me
You do not want to bow down
To those reluctant pupils.
Insane they are, lacking motivation with a pride of falsehood
Hollow souls, self-proclaimed intellectuals
Beware of those half-naked monsters
All they want is to suck up your innocence
To those molesters of beautiful souls
Blowing the whistle of the inevitable, the wrong perception
Cultivating open thoughts seared up to their skulls
They smell like burnt char
I forbid to come around, leave them as they are.
They stop me saying how am I no different?
I bear the same body without a conscience
I beg to differ; I dig up dirt & throw it on your face?
Clean it with the shower of knowledge, I do not follow your lead
Close this chapter of madness; I hide my face from thee
I see those bear faces without their masks on
I turn away to protect the purer ones
You won’t stop, now would you?
You reluctant pupils, you feed on their purity
Manipulative conqueror without a conscience
I say: Stop I beg..let them be. 

By Anamika Dutta©

No comments:

Post a Comment