Follow @officialanamika

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Memories

I’ve grown up in a family of means with an overprotective father and a feminist mother. Problems, consequences, and Insanity? Well you bet..I never imagined I could get outta there..no Not the Family but all those Problems, Consequences and Insanity. How did I turn out to be this way..I believe myself to be the rebellion who stops at nothing. When it’s going good, it’s going good but when it’s bad it’s better. Putting myself through all the problems that I once had to face gave me what? Courage? Strength? Life Lessons? No..definitely not..it gave me a little more Drama in my life which is according to me is essential. Controversy is important..it gives you an identity..Good or Bad it doesn’t matter in life but it does when it comes to your morality..Let them talk..you know yourself..If it’s bulls*** they are holding it with their dear hands and if it’s the truth..Be glad that at least someone in this world knows you well. I started with my family issues but all of a sudden it became about Me Myself & I..you wonder how? Simple..we are all selfish..we just don’t get to know about it until the time comes. Given a choice of something really important to you and something that’s quite not..you’ll know which one to go for..see the Irony..it has already been decided when I said “something really important” and “something that’s quite not”..you have learned how to prioritize your life. Lemme tell you a good way to find out about what you exactly want when in confusion..flip a coin..when it’ll be in the air your heart will know what you want. You only get to live once and you are the one to choose if you wanna go the easy way or the hard way? Do you wanna have a simple boring life or you wanna add a little drama in there just like me? It is absolutely your choice if you pick the simple boring life..Education Job Marriage Kids Family and then the dark hour. After a few years..how many would know that you existed? What?..You don’t have anything extraordinary about yourself..no talents..so how do you plan to write your name permanently on this World’s face? Why don’t you understand a simple thing?..you were born Extraordinary but you chose not to cultivate that anymore..you got scared..chickened out..you ran away from a life filled with excitement and adventure. It’s there..it’s everywhere..try to look around yourself again. You’ve made mistakes..who doesn’t? Some are too proud to admit..some are ignorant about it and some get scared so they try to hide it..you made mistakes..great..make a few more..it’s alright..no one has asked you to live your life being the saint. Every Saint has a past & every sinner has a future. Trust me in the end it won’t matter..you’ll have a lot more memories than those who feared the idea of “trying something new”..what do we live for? To have a great Education..to look for our soul-mate..get married with him/her..raise kids and die?? Or the other kind would say..To Experience..to have fun..to do all sorts of crazy things..WRONG..what do these give us..Memories..we live our lives to create Memories. We cherish’em ..we regret’em but we live for’em. In the end it’s not about who got what and how he/she got it..it’s about..have I ever tried something different from him/her..I wouldn’t just wanna copy someone’s point of view about life..I would want to make a new one all by myself. Laugh at those who laugh at you..they laugh at you ‘cause they don’t have anything else to do in their lives..you? ‘cause everyone loves a little circus..given free time.

“Wise people say something ‘cause they have something to say and fools.. ‘cause they have to say something.”

-So you don’t always have to say something..the best way to live your life is to be loyal to yourself..you don’t have to be with anybody else. Live it..cherish it..enjoy it..make mistakes..go crazy..expect the unexpected. When you get tired..there’s always a family no matter however they are..they are only yours. This was the point of starting this piece with the idea of Family..that’s your resting stop. 
The whole book of life is right in front of you and it’s still unwritten..add some more Memories to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment