Follow @officialanamika

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

What Do People Mean by a Common Person?

What Do People Mean by a Common Person?
It (The thought on this subject matter) all started when I was talking to this particular person about, well apparently I had no idea where the conversation was heading..let’s say I was trying to keep up with the unending curiosity of an Ignorant as I did have some spare time. I expressed a strong dislike towards the issue “Disrespecting a woman” & he referred it as my “Attitude”. 

Well they say..
A strong man can handle a strong woman but a weak man says: She’s got Attitude

I know what you guys are wondering about, I had the same thing in my mind “He has completely lost it”, although I was very much interested in figuring out exactly when did that heinous act took place? So I continued, he said: “Why are you showing me attitude dear? Don’t forget you’re a common woman not the Prime Minister of the country.” I agreed as I’m certainly not the prime minister of the country & do not intend to be, although my mind was absolutely blown away by that certain thought..it was unconsciously looking to find out another pair of hands in our Respected Prime Minister’s Body, which would make him uncommon. Alas! I couldn’t find it for obvious reasons. So the question was raised “What do people mean by a Common Person?” As far as I’m concerned we’re all made of flesh & blood, in the history of mankind we didn’t have a chance to think otherwise. Then I thought he meant something like being ordinary as in..nope still couldn’t figure out what he meant ‘cause coming from a much older jobless person (meaning him) with four siblings & very much alive parents  to someone younger than him who earns enough to pay for the food for his whole family..did make me wonder about his mental state. I was quite concerned to be honest but this isn’t a post considering his mental health. It’s strictly about the majority of the world, what do they think? I’m a feminist, yes I have that against me, I don’t understand how do they make it sound like a crime though but they say I praise myself way too much in my blog..trust me I’ve read all my posts twice each, couldn’t find a trace of it..you might wanna try as well if you wish. They think I believe I know everything, that’s absurd..nobody knows everything in this world, the one who thinks he/she does is the foolest (I’m well-aware of the fact that there is no word like that, it’s there to prove; I don’t know everything ^mere sarcasm) of all fools in this world..but it’s put quite strongly..to’em I, Anamika Dutta, hereby declare I do not know everything and there is no way I can in this lifetime. Now let’s get to the point..being common, being usual..they mean the same, basically not being an important person according to a certain amount of people; What does it actually mean? The ones who are considered to be so called Uncommon or Extraordinary mostly meant for Celebrities I suppose, what do they have something so special? Ain’t that judged by the common people? There’s Democracy & there’s Justin Bieber (No disrespect meant, just an example)..both are made special by a huge amount of common people. Nobody thinks about them (Those common people) now does anyone? Who is the most important person in your life? The PM of your Country? Angelina Jolie? Brad Pitt? The sense of morality..if you still believe you possess that then, slap yourself..It’s your Parents, should be. Do you even have an idea how special you are to them? & instead of doing something for them, looking out for’em..what are you doing? Complaining about being common rather taking prisoner of the stupid thought to someone who has that sense of morality..a slap just won’t do it dear. Everyone is special & unique in their own way and you don’t need a bunch of other so called common people to make you any more special, they didn’t bring you in this world. Try to put up for those who did, believe in yourself..don’t get converted into being a belieber (A trend these days, might be the synonym of Idiot/Stupid) instead of a believer. Those who bring you down, they stay down & that’s the absolute reason why they also want you to join the club. Now the decision is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment