Follow @officialanamika

Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Self-ish Princess



The Self-ish Princess

Yes I’m a Princess or at least I consider myself as one. There’s nothing folly in that. If we can be Kings & Queens of our Promises then we can Princes & Princesses of our own..now can’t we? I most certainly believe that we can. I always get what I want and I make sure that I always get what I want..speaking from a Princess’ point of view. Now let us get to the Self-ish part..the point of writing that word in such a manner only represents it’s depth. It has always been that way. Me, Myself & I..these are the only three things that I know and I can explain. They say “Sharing is Caring”..well how is that? Why the hell should I share when I don’t care? To be honest..no I really don’t care. In the past few days I was facing some power struggle of my own. It gave me some time to sit down and think about my abilities to accept things just the way they are. Well to be honest I got a terrible result at that. It turns out as I can’t accept the things just the way they are or should I say I’m not able to do that. I won’t last if I keep maintaining this attitude of mine; because this world believes in the theory of “Adaption” and also it is a world where only the fittest can survive. So basically I don’t stand a chance. I can’t “Adapt” or accept anything that comes in my way. At first I try to change it to make it go according to me..if I fail which I often do..I go to the higher power i.e my Parents and ask them to change it for me on my behalf. They just can’t say no to me ‘cause I am their Princess. The moment I realized that they are not gonna last forever anyway..whom will I go to then? My Boyfriend or my Lover or my Husband or my Son or Daughter? It can be a choice but not forever..what if they turn out to be just like me? They can be Prince or Princess of their own and they can also believe in my theory of “Why the hell should I share when I don’t care?”..Nightmare for my kinda people..ain’t it? Well not every dream comes true..nightmares are also dreams..I wish this one doesn’t get to feel the reality. I’ll be alone..lost..confused and might as well as crazy. Still I will have to live my life..as I said previously that “I’m not a quitter.” Will I adapt? Will I let go of my self-ish ness? It depends..you see I don’t usually bend..unless situation asks for it. All this time everything that I’ve ever had have been Mine..only Mine and I’d prefer it to stay that way. Now let us see what are things that are actually mine..My Body..it wasn’t mine forever..I had to spend almost 9 months in a Womb inside my Mother’s Body..how was it mine then? I wonder..My Soul..that’s supposed to be mine right? No it can’t be ‘cause they say souls are forever..it was previously in someone else’s body. The Air that I breathe in or the Water that I drink or the Food I eat or the Place I stay at..are they all mine?..just mine? No they’re not..they never were. So practically the most important things for a Human Being to survive aren’t actually their own. So at the end of the day this whole self-ish ness thing sounds quite pointless. My point exactly. Here comes the theory of “Pursuit of Happy-ness” Happiness is something that you can only Pursue..if my happiness is in believing in all the so called dead things being mine..then be it. It’s my point of view towards Happiness. One should Do, Think or Believe in anything and everything that makes him/her happy. It’s a scary world out there..and to be honest that outside world is nothing to fancy about..it is not even a Happy place to be. If you feel Warm inside that tiny little space in your mind then you are most welcome to think just the way it makes you think. No I’m not keeping you away from the Reality..I’m not making you weak. If you strongly believe that you can Survive..then oh trust me nobody can let you doubt yourself and you will survive. Don’t be lost in this world of unhappiness. Feel free and sense the freedom ‘cause the only thing that is yours..just yours is “Your Thoughts” and nobody can take that away from you.


From the Diary of a Teenager!

No comments:

Post a Comment