Follow @officialanamika

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Talk To Me


Talk To Me

[Verse: 1]

It’s not fear I’m giving into – it’s suffering
It’s not Love what we had – it was pretending
I moved on being in the same place
You walk alone these days
Now I’ve lost count of my lovers
What makes you think you were so special?
Broken pieces of your thoughts
Make me smile so much
All your lies now sound so sweet
Thinking maybe, baby I won’t quit

[Chorus]

Why won’t you talk to me, talk to me?
Are you that ashamed..that broken?
Have you been thinking of me, thinking of me?
I won’t make a choice this time
So that you don’t come back to me, back to me

[Verse: 2]

You might have a life there
While I get to live here
I’ve always had too much to say
But you didn’t help me the way you had to
You couldn’t help me the way they do
Don’t make me say much
I’m now a little messed up
Let alone you were imperfect of such
Now I swear I don’t care that much

[Chorus]

[Bridge]

Break free, it ain’t that easy
Save yourself for time
You have more ways than mine
After years you will still try to live with a lie
I’d have lived so many lives by the time you die

                                                                                                      By Anamika Dutta©

1 comment: