Follow @officialanamika

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Yesterday

Yesterday


Even when I think about it now
It still feels like Yesterday
You were sitting beside me, holding hands
How it all started in that way
But now it’s all a bedtime-story
Two unhappy people with an unhappy ending
Two miserable souls, aren’t we?
Although I still love, miss & care
It feels like only Yesterday (Yesterday, yesterday)
You were here.

I regret for not stopping you
I regret for letting you go
I thought I’d find somebody new
But as you know
I’m kind of a One-Woman-Show
I miss your touch my dear
I wish I could hold you near, can’t you see
I still love, miss & care
It feels like only Yesterday (Yesterday, yesterday)
You were here

Often it ends like this
But who said we gotta let it go?
Let’s start from the beginning & we might know
The reason: Destiny picked us
Was it Love or was it Lust?
‘Cause I miss you baby
I wanna hold you close..don’t you know
I still love, I still care
It feels like only Yesterday (Yesterday, yesterday)
You were here

By Anamika Dutta©

No comments:

Post a Comment