Follow @officialanamika

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Refrain

Refrain

Such a cold lover you are!
Your lips taste like snow
You have dropped your jar of hearts
The one you keep with yourself to show
I’ve searched for mine, it’s been bleeding out
I had to put gauze around it
..And now my Wedding dress is drenched in blood
But I will carry my heart

Such a brave man you are
That night you fought with a bunch of spirits..all by yourself
They came for me later
I spread out my wings and flew away
They had taken your throne, here have mine
I do not need it anymore
They say I’ll be doomed, if I’m already not
Go easy with the vain attempts, they hurt a lot

Leisure, leisure I pleaded
I ought to gather courage..enough to speak up
Refrain, hold that thought, and raise your voice
A strong urge for abnegation
Tonight I’m walking down the aisle of hell
The cold shrieking of my Mother-
"Stop this riot, you serve us!"
..But I’ve been in love with the Demon, he’s been my Lover

By Anamika Dutta©

No comments:

Post a Comment